Lapolla™ Spray Foam
There is no better home insulating material that can seal your home from air and moisture intrusion, save on costly utility bills, strengthen your home, and protect your family’s health from dangerous mold, airborne pollutants, and allergens than Lapolla™ spray foam insulation. Spray foam insulation has raised the bar claiming the highest environmental standards and guaranteeing maximum energy efficiency. Quite simply it is the gold standard for both residential and commercial applications.
Spray foam insulation will:
- Stop air and moisture infiltration – exceeding current ICC code requirements - the number one cause of mold spores
- Make your home more comfortable
- Save on energy costs
- Add strength to the building structure increasing the racking strength of walls by as much as 300% (closed cell foam)
- Unlike other insulations products such as fiber glass it is permanent and will not sag
- Keep dust and pollen out
- Reduce capacity requirements, maintenance and wear of HVAC equipment
- Resist pests. Most insulation does not offer a barrier to insects or rodents
- Deaden sound travel and noise from within and outside
- Add value to your home. Comfort and substantially lower energy bills make home more attractive to buyer
Spray foam insulation saves on energy costs and lowers utility bills. Spray foam is used to seal the entire “building envelope” of your home to prevent air and moisture infiltration. The US Department of Energy (DOE) studies show that more than 40% of your home’s space heating and cooling energy is lost due to air infiltration. This air infiltrates the home in the form of drafts through walls sockets, windows and doorways.
Foam-LOK™ is the brand name for Lapolla’s spray foam insulation and roofing systems used for all Greenlife Solutions applications. Foam-LOK™ locks in energy savings by adding an exceptionally high R-value insulation system to the building envelope and the roof deck. This advanced insulation and roofing system is spray applied to any shape and substrate filling all gaps and holes.
Lapolla’s Foam-LOK™ spray foam includes half pound open cell and two pound closed cell density spray foam insulation and spray foam roof systems.
The way we look at insulation is changing, not only from a building and industry perspective, but from the conscientious consumers who are demanding higher performing products. As energy costs rise, you can guarantee lower heating and cooling costs will become an important consideration when buying a home. Spray foam will replace all forms of existing insulation options, rapidly becoming the standard for the new millennia.